Crystal Springs Beach Hotel is situated on the eastern side of the island on the outskirts of Protaras. It is approximately 2km from Pernera area and 5km from the centre of Protaras resort. Paralimni, a traditional township, is only a 10 minute drive while the nearest town is Larnaca. These can easily be reached by self hire car, taxi or by using the local bus service which has a bus stop just outside the hotel grounds.
Our hotel offers free parking for our guests, located just infront of the hotel entrance!
Nearby attractions include:
- Three picturesque fishing harbours.
- Cape Greco national forest park.
- Small village Churches.
Ayia Napa resort with its busy nightlife.
Maritime Heritage Center - A collection of Maritime Heritage from around the Globe, displayed for Maritime on Antique Furniture. The Maritime Heritage Centre covers all kind of points related to the Marine life.
The Ocean Aquarium - On a magical journey through the rivers, lakes and oceans of the world, you will encounter 400 different species of sea life. Walk in the garden featuring tropical plant life. Open daily all year round 10:00 – dusk.
Ayia Napa WaterWorld Water Park - Enjoy the breathtaking rides as well as the relaxing slow rides on the Island's most prestigious Water Park!
Distance from Airport
- Larnaca International Airport is 49km/30m from the hotel, and approximately a 45 minute drive. Taxis are available at the airport.
- The dry season lasts from April to October.
- Most of the rainfall is between December to March.
- Cyprus has on average 320 sunny days per year.
- The local currency is the Euro (EUR).
- Credit cards and travellers cheques are widely acceptable.
- ATM are present throughout the island
- The official language of Cyprus is Greek
- English is widely spoken
- In the tourist areas, German French and Russian may also be spoken
View Larger Map